Our mission is to be the most innovated and technologically progressive fire protection company in Canada. This can only be accomplished by selecting franchisees that meet our qualification criteria and hiring only highly qualified technicians that are motivated to provide the best in customer service and support. We are adopting a rapid but controlled growth strategy to ensure the quality and consistency of our program and provide a strong support base for our franchisees. Consequently, we will only be awarding a limited number of FIRE-PRO FIRE PROTECTION™ franchises in British Columbia in 2012 before we expand to other Provinces.
Some of the Benefits of Being a Fire-Pro Fire Protection Franchisee
- The use of the Fire-Pro Fire Protection™ name, trademarks and reputation.
- Proprietary Management System Software
- Pre-Opening Support
- A comprehensive initial training program
- A protected geographic territory
- A complete set of manuals, which includes pre-opening manual, policy and procedures/operations manual, checklists, forms and agreements
- Purchasing power through our established Authorized Supplier network
- Ongoing support and training
- Website dedicated to your business and tailored to your territory.
What we Look for in a Franchisee
- Appreciate the benefits of working on a team and within a proven system of operation
- Are disciplined self-starters with a high level of personal integrity and have the desire to build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good organization skills and scheduling abilities
- Have the funds to invest in the business, as well as the financial ability to survive the start-up phase while drawing only a nominal salary
- Have the ability to get started within 90 days
- Reside in the local market where the franchise is to be located.